"We", "us" or "our" refers Elegant Covers and Bows
"You" or "your" refers to the customer

All hired items remains the sole property of Elegant Covers and Bows.

The hire will be for the period as agreed.

The responsibility for the items rests with you from the time of delivery to the time of collection.

The initial payment to secure the booking is 25% of the full order balance. 4 weeks prior to the date of the event the full settlement of the remaining 75% of the balance is due.

All returned items are laundered; this is included in the hire price. Standard laundering removes stains such as drink spillage, food stains and shoe polish.
Any damages/losses that are perceived by Elegant Covers and Bows to have been caused by treating the covers without due care will be charged at cost.

The cost of replacement of items can be provided upon request.

Confirmation of the customers exact requirements regarding the number of covers and sashes required should be made available to us no later than seven days before your event.

You must be specific which suite/function room the event is being held at.

The named collection and delivery destination must be the same.

We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused, or personal injury sustained, as a result of the use/misuse of our goods.

In the event of cancelled booking you will lose your 25% booking payment.